Champion Auto Repair
Coronavirus COVID-19 preventive procedures
1) All relative contact points must constantly sanitize throughout each day. (Phones, keyboards, water fountains, door handles, restrooms, handheld equipment, etc.) .
2) All employees must wash their hand as soon as they arrive to the premises and on a regular basis. They do so in a manner that is in line with the Center for Disease Control's recommendations.
3) All employees will be wearing gloves at all time while working on and handling vehicles.
4) Keys will be sanitized prior to handed to technician
5) Technician will wipe down with disinfectant upon arrival and before the vehicle is returned to the client:
Gear shift handles,
6) Champion Auto will contact you for any authorization or estimates.
7) Champion Auto will take payments over the Phone.